What is L-Arginine?
L-Arginine is an amino acid that helps the body in a number of essential functions like the removal of ammonia, healing of wounds and production of protein. In the body, this amino acid gets converted into a chemical called Nitric Oxide.
Nitric Oxide is also called the miracle molecules because of its numerous health benefit especially for its ability to improving heart’s health. It helps in the blood vessels. L-Arginine is known to be helpful in boosting immunity, lowering cholesterol, relieving chronic pain, preserving bone density, weight management and detoxification of the liver. It is also helpful in managing blood sugar levels. It is also known to have anti-aging properties and improves the energy level of the body.
Benefits of active ingredients
- This formulation is a combination of ingredients like Vitamins, Lycopene, Folic Acid and Resveratrol that helps to improve cardiovascular health in a number of ways.
- These components are known to help to lower blood cholesterol level, reducing stress on the heart, regulating blood pressure and relaxing the blood vessels thereby increasing blood circulation to the entire body.
- Apart from its heart-related health benefits, L-Arginine might be beneficial for diabetics. It might also help in faster wound healing, increasing lean muscle mass, improving the body’s waste removal mechanism, preserving bone density and relieving chronic pains.
- They also contain antioxidants that help slow down the aging process and strengthen the body’s natural defenses.
L-Arginine benefits –
- Helps regulate blood cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Prevents premature cardiovascular aging
- Improves sexual Functioning
- Improves fitness and endurance
- Provides anti-aging benefits
- Relieves chronic pains
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Boosts Immunity
- Reduce illness recovery time
Dosage: One sachet to be dissolved in 200 ml water or juice.
Warning: This supplement should be avoided by people with asthma and the herpes virus. Pregnant & nursing women and people with a history of cardiac attack should consult their health physician before consuming this product.
Advisory: These products are nutritional supplements and not medicine. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, and cure any disease. Please consult your health practitioner or medical advisor before using this product and do not stop the intake of any medicine you might be consuming.